ClickSquared is the leading SaaS-based marketing solutions company serving sophisticated B2C marketers in the US and Europe to drive customer lifetime value. Its cloud-based marketing platform (“the Hub”), enhanced by a world-class services organization, enables its clients to consolidate and analyze multi-dimensional customer data, integrating data from disparate sources, and to optimize long-term customer relationships. The Hub delivers personalized content throughout the customer lifecycle across multiple channels, including email, direct mail, social media, mobile and web, by analyzing household, individual, account, transaction, behavioral, preference and other data. ClickSquared has helped to build some of the world’s best known brands including ARAMARK Parks and Destinations, The Boston Celtics, Miami Dolphins, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Greyhound, HomeAway, Lenovo, Leading Hotels of the World and Santander.
With the proliferation of the web and the emergence of new direct marketing channels and social networking, historically on-premise database marketing applications have struggled to keep pace with the ways that consumers now buy goods and services. "the Hub" -- ClickSquared’s flexible SaaS platform -- is well positioned to enable marketers to incorporate new channels into their marketing strategies, while maintaining a consistent view of the end-user customer. Email service providers have made attempts to enter into the cross-channel marketing space, but have struggled to answer the enterprise customers’ need for complex data management, optimization, program planning and offline cross channel integration. To appeal to today’s campaign managers, these ESPs must manage a wider range of cross-channel campaign management tasks without relying so heavily on partners for capabilities.
The Shift to Cross-Channel Engagement Creates the Need for a New Type of Platform
- ClickSquared’s platform simplifies the currently complex landscape of service providers, platforms, and channels to reach targeted consumers
- Replaces traditional enterprise solutions that are expensive, complex, and largely single-channel or non-integrated
- Provides customers with a flexible, affordable alternative to traditional managed services and on-premise software
ClickSquared is Uniquely Positioned among the Competition with its Integrated SaaS Solution
- ClickSquared’s platform unifies customer database management, campaign management, cross-channel execution, analytics and attribution
- Enables marketers to engage each customer and prospect in a cross-channel dialog that builds upon their past and current behavior
- Drag & drop interface and multi-dimensional data allows for management and selection of customer segments without IT support
- Open architecture for adding new delivery channels